- Developing and implementing the Country HR policy, applying best HR practices, and monitoring program activity to anticipate future HR needs.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Ensure implementation of ACF HR policies and procedures, and compliant with local labor laws.
- Ensure the HR administration is accurately maintained as per ACF and local government regulations. for travels, visas, work authorizations, medical evacuations, personnel files and other HR documents.
- Oversee Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- Manage the mission's recruitment.
- Identify and monitor staff training, development and learning needs.
- Communicate HR matters both internally (within the mission) and externally (to New York HQ, donors, and local authorities).
- Develop a national HR professional to be his/her replacement.