An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Coordinator to join Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that people leaving the employment of the hotel are processed in a professional and efficient manner. In addition, the Coordinator looks after the Colleague Recognition schemes as well as providing generalist Human Resources support for colleagues and Managers across the hotel
- Overseeing and coordinating Colleague Recognition schemes within the SBU (Strategic Business Unit) such as Colleague of the Month/Year and Long Service Events to ensure timely recognition.
- Maintaining accurate records of exiting colleagues in line with department SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Ensuring that all colleagues exiting the hotel complete appropriate clearance procedures in line with company policy and that all final dues are processed accordingly and in a timely manner.
- Conducting Exit Interviews for leavers to ensure that the hotel retrieves tracks and acts on colleague feedback to the overall benefit of the hotel.
- Conducting Human Resources induction with new arrivals as and when required to do so.
- Conducting the Hotel's Welcome Programme for new arrivals.
- Coordinating with department heads to ensure that all probation appraisals are done and colleagues receive confirmation letters timely.
- Supporting colleagues with general requests, such as passport requests and accommodation queries in order to maintain a customer service oriented and supportive HR function.
- Conduct interviews with line colleagues as appropriate.
- Updating designated colleague notice-board as required.
- Posting the service charge to inform colleagues.
- Performing any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team including occasional operational assistance for large events or hotel functions.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have minimum of 1 year experience in a similar or administration role; preferably gained in the Middle East. It is desirable that you have a diploma or degree in Human Resources Management or Hospitality Management
You should be customer service oriented and able to work in a multi-cultural environment. You should also be organised with the ability to prioritise and deliver results and meet deadlines.
It is essential that you have high level of Business English, both spoken and written. Proficiency in a second language would be an advantage. You will also have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint).
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.