An exciting role has arisen in the Human Resources department at Jumeirah Emirates Towers for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to focus on recruitment ensuring that the processes, procedures and administration are efficient and that we provide a 5* service to all recruitment stakeholders. In addition, this role should also manage preparing and maintaining the HR reports and statistic and on-boarding of new colleagues at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
Your key duties will include:
- Maintain HRMS in the department to ensure accurate colleague records and timely updates
- Review and monitor new hires and status change requests against the headcount budget and forward for security check and supreme council approval
- Oversee the recruitment activities ensuring that the process is conducted in an accurate, fair and timely manner
- Advise and assist the Heads of Departments with recruitment needs, selection and employment of middle management and Operative colleagues
- Conduct interviews with candidates for colleague through to middle management roles (E-C1) in all departments to ensure quality hires (assistance from Ass HRM with C1 grades)
- Upload and maintain vacancies in the Applicant Tracking System (Sniper hire) and/or Mercury as appropriate
- Ensure that the hotel’s workforce planning tool is up to date and accurate in order to advise managers on workforce planning
- Assist the HR Team by modelling high standards of performance and behaviour
- Responsible for the HR Monthly reports i.e Executive Summary, HR Dashboard, Headcount report, Colleagues active list
- Monitor HR indicators (monthly, YTD and historically) to identify trends and provide recommendations for improvement
- Conduct Exit interviews with leaving colleagues to gather information and provide opportunities to act on feedback
- Coach and counsel colleagues and managers as appropriate
- Assist with the implementation of effective internal communication tools within the Human Resources team
- Communicate and administer new policies and procedures
- Provide opportunities for colleagues to discuss typical employment issues, career planning and personal issues with a view to increasing job satisfaction and improving performance
- Interpret UAE’s Labour Law, ensure observance of all company and regulatory requirements and provide advice to management and colleagues regarding the employment relationship
- Assist with colleague engagement activities across the business
In addition in the absence of other members of HR
- Support departmental managers to conduct disciplinary meetings and investigations in line with legislative and company guidelines
- Assist with the colleague restaurant, making sure that standards are met and that the colleague restaurant runs smoothly, delivering great service to the colleagues
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the genuine interest in assisting others, enjoy working with people and be highly committed.
It is essential that you have a minimum of one year experience within HR or Recruitment. With the ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and deal with a large workload.
You will require excellent interpersonal skills and fluency in English (Business Level) both verbal and written is essential for the role.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.