- Consults with business leaders to deliver complex human resources policies and -programs within businesses and local environment.
- Delivers a comprehensive package of human resources programs by interpreting corporate initiatives for business and local regulatory needs.
- Is accountable for successful implementation of multiple programs simultaneously; customizes global programs to meet unique business/function needs as appropriate.
- Represents HP to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicates Human Resources (HR) policies to business leaders; works with business leaders to resolve employee issues, manage change, and drive programs.
- Develops strategies and coaches managers in resolving complex performance and misconduct issues.
- Contributes to or may lead regional priority project teams.
- Directs and drives HR decisions on cases with financial and/or legal risk.
- Strong project management skills and advantage, ability to build a project plan, engage key stakeholders and manage outputs.