Oversee HR Strategy and entire HR value chain implementation and maintenance within the identified Siemens country, aligned with the business strategy and in accordance with local legislation, Siemens guidelines and policies and other related or business governance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define, implement and monitor the Human Resources Strategy aligned with Business strategy for the identified Siemens country.
- Management of the Human Resources department throughout the HR value chain within the country e.g. plan, source, develop, separate, enable, etc. This includes ensuring the operational effectivess of the HR organisation.
- Ensure alignment of and adherence to HR processes, practises, activities with local legislation in Southern Africa and global guidelines and processes. Control the implementation and maintenance of a Employee Policies.
- Oversee and control the implementation of other Siemens guidelines and processes relevant to Human Resources as a corporate unit e.g. Compliance, SOA, IT, supplier management etc.
- Oversee the management and control of the Industrial Relations function to ensure compliance with and adherence to local legislative requirements e.g. policy and activities.
- Member of the local country Pension Management committee
- Management and control of Service Level Agreements with Sector and Corporate Unit management
- Setup and control of the HR budget and cost management to ensure cost efficiency
- HR Advisor to the Board of Directors, local Managing Board, Sector and Corporate Unit Management
- Management, implementation and control of special Human Resources projects
- Support business in the branding of Siemens as an employer of choice in the local industry
- Promotes and supports Work-life Integration strategy and activities within the organisation as part of the overall HR strategy