Our business in the UAE is enjoying an exciting time of growth, development and success. We are currently seeking a strong and experienced HR Manager to lead a highly professional team based in Abu Dhabi. This is a strategic role reporting directly to the UAE - HR Director. You will be required to use your extensive experience within a large human capital intensive business to deliver, develop and implement consistent HR policy across often remote regional areas.
Typical duties will include:
- Ensure all HR processes and systems are adequate to the changing needs of the business
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations and welfare
- Develop and implement organisational discipline and consistency across dispersed regional locations in respect to recruitment, induction, contracts, remuneration, performance management and role clarity.
- People development, employee relations, succession planning and communication.
- Ensure the highest standards of ethics and governance
- Provide leadership in HR and develop a team of qualified and semi-qualified local staff in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Ensure that recruitment policies are effective
- Ensure and enforce equal opportunities for all
- Provide HR legal advice to management
- Industrial and employee relations management
The successful candidate will possess:
- HR Degree
- Previous experience within a large service based/ people intensive business
- Ability to speak English to a business level.
- Knowledge of Indian languages and/ or Arabic would be an advantage (not essential)
- Extensive experience working for a large multi-site and multi-service business
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often project based environment
- A knowledge of the hospitality or business service industry is an advantage
- Personal, professional attitude
This pivotal senior role will provide a unique opportunity for a highly capable Human Resources Director to make a real impact on a global market leading business whilst working with a driven and friendly team of professionals. Your success will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package
Apply today to avoid missing out on this unique opportunity