The Human Resources Manager will be responsible in delivering strategic, value added Human Resources practises at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, to act as a business partner to ensure the achievement of Jumeirah Beach Hotel's objectives. You will assist the Human Resources Director in leading the Human Resources function to ensure we are delivering a consistent 5 * service to our colleagues, managers and external contacts.
The main duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Developing and driving Jumeirah Beach Hotel Human Resources Strategy in line with Regional HR direction and monitor its execution to ensure achievement of the objectives
- Maintaining effective communication between Strategic Business Unit HR and Regional HR teams
- Ensuring internal communication is well planned and coordinated so that colleagues receive relevant and timely messages
- Assisting with the annual HR budget process and ensure P&L's are well managed and communicated to the team
- Ensuring the effective implementation of company wide Human Resources policies, procedures and practices in accordance with company objectives and UAE legislative requirements
- Ensuring National Development initiatives are well communicated and fully supported
- Coordinating organisational change initiatives and ensure effective roll out
- Analysing and reviewing HR statistics to identify trends to ensure attention can be directed to key issues and resources adjusted accordingly
- Ensuring Colleague Opinion Servery results are communicated, analysed and action plans are developed and reviewed on a regular basis to improve colleagues' working and living conditions
- Assisting with the talent management process in order to ensure it is effective
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting colleagues maintaining effective business relationships and encourage continuous growth and retention
- Assisting the Human Resources Director in setting of Key Performance Indicator incentive schemes, monitoring the system and ensuring results are well communicated
- Working closely with the L&D and Business Excellence teams to ensure we are aligned in our objectives
- Ensuring the recruitment is timely, effective and professional. That all colleagues offered fit the job profile and have the full potential to succeed in their roles.
- Monitoring the on-boarding process to ensure that our joiners have the required information prior to joining and are welcomed to the team in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Providing leadership, direction and support to the HR colleagues, ensuring constructive feedback is given with guidance on improving and that there is a clear focus on their development.
- Bringing new ideas to the HR team and Jumeirah Beach Hotel team to ensure we are constantly improving our service to our colleagues and therefore our guests.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will possess:
- Minimum 4 years in a generalist HR role
- Minimum 2 years managing a team in Manager capacity
- A Diploma in Hospitality Management or Human Resources Management is essential
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Streamlined knowledge of HRM systems
- Excellent personal presentation
- High level of written & verbal business English
- Experience in the Middle East is preferred
- Certificate In Personal Development (CIPD) is highly regarded
- Level A & B Psychometric certification would be an advantage
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight tickets allowance, medical and dental coverage, pension, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates. Married colleagues will enjoy family benefits for up to two children which include education assistance.