In this role you will be required provide comprehensive support to Manager HR Planning on global HR policy design and effective communication to the Emirates Group. You will be required to project manage and drive forward team projects which also include system development and implementation of existing and new services offered by the HR (Planning) team.
You will be the main point of contact for HR Business Support and Recruitment Managers, on services and policy related queries. Furthermore, you will be involved with the development of e-resource solutions in line with global practices, leveraging the latest technology available to better communicate policy information.
In this role you will be accountable for:
Manage and develop new and existing tools that best sell the Emirates Groups remuneration and benefits packages. This will include maintenance of existing systems such as;, management of projected total reward (to help attract staff), and existing total reward (to look at ways to help retain staff) and our employment contract management system.
In the absence of MHR Planning support the SVPHR-R&P on issues related to this area and manage the Planning team on their daily work schedules. To act as the HR Planning representative on internal and external forums as required.
Manage periodical review of all companywide documents relating to policy information to ensure compliance with Company policy, local legislation / labour laws This will include researching policies /procedures that are realistic and in synch with the global HR market practices and that support the Company's objective of becoming an employer of choice.
In order to apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Degree in a business / HR related discipline
- 8 years experience, of which a minimum of 3 years must be in a policy field in HR.
- Experience of developing internal HR policies, by researching and collating information from several sources.
- Business Information Management (systems) experience is also desirable.
- Experience on managing internal projects
- Should have a sound knowledge of global HR policy, procedures and good HR practice
- HR Systems knowledge in order to understand technology terminology and be able to work with IT on system design and solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of project management techniques.
- Proven ability to work with minimum amount of supervision.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken, with design and presentation skills. Should be confident and have a well-disposed manner