Provide a responsive and pro-active HR recruitment account management service to line managers within relevant business areas on recruitment issues. Provide creative and flexible recruitment solutions to support business growth whilst balancing the company's interests and the line department's requirements.
- Advise and support line managers through the provision of an account management support service for recruitment activities, to deliver a 3 year manpower plan. Advise managers in applying sound and appropriate recruitment and selection practices in order to select the highest quality candidates for Emirates Group positions, and drive future operational performance levels.
- Coach, guide and influence Line Managers on strategic appointment decisions through the reinforcement of standards and expectations, delivering agreed recruitment service levels to the grouping of departments overseen and managed by the HRM-Rec. (up to SVP level). Metrics will be the measurement of Recruitment's service quality and professionalism by way of feedback from the grouping of departments overseen, along with qualitative feedback on the level of counsel provided to Managers during more senior appointment projects.
- Develop recruitment initiatives and strategies directly relating to the specific group of Emirates/dnata, tailoring the approach for the specific requirements for each vacancy to ensure best fit between role requirements and successful candidates, and to facilitate retention. This involves tailoring the service offered by constantly seeking information and feedback via communication with their team, Line Managers, Line HR, the Junior Talent Entry Level Team and the HRM - Recruitment Support Services (who reviews the global recruitment market for the specific skill sets required).
- Provide support and guidance to individual recruiters in their teams to ensure the achievement of team objectives,(with particular focus on minimising time to hire), whilst handling the more senior and most difficult recruitment projects up to Senior Vice President (G12) level.
- Provide direct coaching and leadership to the team who are responsible for recruitment activity and customer service across the specific workforce groupings serviced by the HRM-Rec. This will require on-going mentoring of recruitment staff in the areas of technical competence within recruitment, in addition to financial awareness and recruitment planning, as well up skilling staff in 'client' and 'candidate' servicing. Success will again be measured by service level feedback from the line and by candidate service level feedback for their departments as a whole.
- Oversee (and on occasion broker directly), negotiations with selected candidates to ensure that terms and conditions are understood and accepted. Ultimately the HRM-Rec is responsible for the administrative process of finalising the recruitment once a vacancy has been authorised, approving standard appointments (P2Ps) across their grouping of departments.
- Provide feedback to the HRM - Recruitment Support Services with regard to support from Agencies to identify, develop, and leverage maximum benefit for Emirates / dnata in terms of speed of recruitment, cost-effectiveness and service delivery across global markets. Efficiently access and evaluate suitable talent for immediate and future positions in the departments overseen by the HRM-Rec. Successfully utilise (but only when needed) agencies to recruit talent across the specific group of departments managed by the HRM-Rec and their team.
- Provide cost centre management and financial awareness to reduce direct costs and achieve tactical (yearly) recruitment targets across the grouping of departments within the HRM-Rec's team, thereby achieving the most cost-effective hires will be an increasingly important metric. The key (yearly) measure of inputs is Cost Per Hire (CPH) and managing expenditure within budget, outputs are indirectly measured by company performance levels.
- Lead and participate in project teams to drive innovations to enhance the recruitment service provided to line managers (including new systems, processes or methodologies). This could include being the key point for all team member induction, work placement mentoring, other team member mentoring and representation at career fairs and special events.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Educated to Tertiary standard, i.e. Degree or a Professional Diploma (in Human Resources, or Training, Development, Management, or Psychology, Sociology, or similar qualification where the understanding and assessment of people is a core requirement of the qualification).
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (CIPD qualified by examination), or an equivalent level qualification is also considered highly desirable.
- Human Resources — a minimum of 8 years with a preference for those who have had experience within Recruitment and Selection processes.
- Professional recruitment experience, including for senior management positions.
- Experience in designing/developing selection activities for mid-senior level posts.
- Experience in developing manpower plans for large organisations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.