- Manage the overall research, and implementation of new remuneration packages for the Emirates Group in advance of the recruitment process in order to ensure that the overall Emirates/dnata/Associated Company packages are competitive and cost effective while complying with local legal legislation.
- Manage the timely annual pay review of the various pay packages, through annual salary surveys, management/ staff meetings, basket of goods analysis, legislation changes, market trends and make appropriate recommendations. Ensure that the annual pay reviews are completed in a timely and accurate manner with full agreement from the SVPs and Line Managers and other involved parties (often requiring very sensitive negotiations and conflict management).
- Ensure constantly updated accurate information is available on comparable practice through utilization of a variety of contacts within and outside the airline industry
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent). A high-calibre university degree is essential in a statistical subject or HR-related field, in addition, a post-graduate diploma in HR management or CIPD is essential.
- 8+ years working in HR, with experience in a remuneration role including researching terms and conditions of employment and policies.
- The job-holder must be an expert in their field, with professional expertise in global remuneration structures covering all pay and general personnel policy conditions essential in the airline industry.
- An advanced in-depth knowledge of analytical packages, particularly of Microsoft Excel is essential, as well as a detailed knowledge of word processing in MS-Word. An in-depth knowledge and use of statistical techniques necessary for the quality standard of analysis and reporting.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly at all levels within a multi-cultural environment. Proven ability to manage a team that is required to critically analyse data and to find solutions to problems, supported by relevant, quantitative/statistical back-up.
- Proven ability in writing policies. Proven ability to negotiate solutions.