- Develop and implement HR strategies that align with the corporate objectives of the company.
- Determine on regular basis manpower needs of the organization and ensure effective sourcing technique is in place to attract and retain the best hands.
- Develop and communicate human resource policies and programmes to all levels of staff.
- Carry out appropriate inductions/orientations for new staff and ensure they understand the company’s vision, goals/objectives with strict adherent to them.
- Periodically review and update employee’s job descriptions to reflect changes in the organization structure and develop KPI for all positions.
- Carry out regular training and developmental programmes within the group to address all skills gaps.
- Carry out the implementation of organization’s performance management system and ensure its objectives are equitable and merit driven for all levels of staff.
- Ensure harmonious industrial working relationship amongst the workforce.
- Benchmark the best practices and ensure the company’s compensation package is fair, equitable and progressive,
- Manage staff database on Microsoft Dynamic NAV and ensure all relevant information are well documented for management decision making e.t.c
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in social science or related discipline.
- MBA and membership of professional bodies such as CIPM, CIPD or any other relevant professional association will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar role in a structured Engineering process environment.
Technical Skills and Personal Qualities:
- In-depth knowledge of Nigeria labour laws and legislation's.
- Ability to provide broad HR general advise including policies development and implementation across all HR functions.
- Ability to think strategically to resolve various HR Issues.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Computer savvy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamic NAV.
- Ability to use personal initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to- day decisions for effective running of HR functions for the group e.t.c