Partners with site leadership to support business objectives by providing strategic HR leadership, develops and implements short/long term HR initiatives
• Leads the people strategy for assigned sites, including development of the HR portions of the 5 year Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan
• Assesses and develops site talent, including front line supervision, and drives Change Management to support implementation of projects.
• Ensures a positive employee relations environment through strong relationships at all levels of the organization
• Counsels and coaches employees, supervisors, and senior management in addressing interpersonal and behavioral challenges.
• Partners with and leverages the PMT Staffing, Compensation, and OD & Learning Centers of Excellence to assure process excellence and to lead activities in those areas with assigned client groups
• Performs diverse assignments involving organization design, communications, reward and recognition, and employee code of conduct.
• Assures legal and regulatory compliance across the sites, coordinates with internal counsel with respect to workforce changes and litigation
• Works with HS&E leadership to implement effective programs and meet site objectives in Health, Safety, and Environmental focus areas
• Supports, coaches and develops site personnel and departments on multiple HOS tools including 5S, supporting individual departments in driving root cause analysis and identifying corrective actions
• Provides organizational design expertise and change management facilitation to the site
• Follows individual and established leadership standardized work
• Develops community relations and local professional network contacts to support Staffing, Diversity and Solutions programs
• Will be accountable for leading HEM business support projects or PMT HR project teams as assigned
Twelve years experience in Human Resources Position.
Minimum of Bsc/BA in social sciences. CIPM, SAP and a Master Degree HR will be an added advantage.
Strong understanding and hands-on experience using HRIS systems.
• Experience in manufacturing and/production companies experience preferred.
• Strong writing and speaking and presentation skills required.