Reporting to the Technical Director for Human Resources, key deliverables will include;
- » Overseeing the effective delivery of all human resources management functional process including recruitment, payroll administration, compensation, performance management and benefits and employee relations
- » Coordinate all HR compliance issues and supervise general HR administration functions;
- » Liaise with clients to ensure effective service delivery as well as coordinate resolution of all client related concerns from start to finish while documenting all processes for future references;
- » Maintain a robust Human Resources Information System;
- » Ensure compliance with the Nigerian Labour Law by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements;
- » Conduct salary surveys within the labour market to determine competitiveness when necessary;
- » Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Master's degree in the Social Sciences or a related discipline with professional qualifications such as CIPD,SPHR or its equivalent;
- » S/he should have a minimum of 12 - 15 years HRM experience with at least 8 years in a similar role;
- » Proven ability to resolve all HR related queries;
- » Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing strategic HR objectives within a complex, multifaceted work environment;
- » The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of payroll management.
- » Must possess relevant knowledge of HRIS
- » S/he should demonstrate good communication skills as well as the ability to manage a team effectively.