HUMAN RESOURCE/OFFICE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our client, a privately owned organization with multiple and diversified competencies in providing world class interior decor services seeks to fill the position of a Human resource/office operations manager. The organization based in Ikoyi, Lagos comprises of a team of highly trained and multi-skilled professionals poised to serve customers.
- Support the management in ensuring the vision, mission and core value of the organization is effectively communicated through creative programs.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of the organization to ensure hiring of suitable staff.
- Follow up staff performance to ensure the attainment of the overall company goals.
- Support in the creation and implementation of relevant forms and formats for HR process.
- Effectively ensure the development of training programs to enhance performance.
- Ensure staff welfare packages are duly effected.
- General administration and management of the office.
- Ensure constant supply of electricity to the office.
- Regular supply of diesel to office generator room; generator hourly usage monitoring and servicing.
- Proper maintenance of telephone lines, payment of all telephone bills, repair of faults on telephone lines and handsets.
- Make prompt payment of electricity/NEPA bills./LAWMA/LG Authorities etc
- Supply of all office stationeries, ID cards etc for all staff.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and verbal) skills
- Training and development skills
- Strategic thinking capability
- Leadership skills
- Office management skills
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Professional Knowledge of HR
- Talent management and people skills
- Self-driven and resulted oriented
- Accountable with high level of integrity
- Presentable and personable.
- Confident and ability to relate with people at all levels.
- BSc or BA in any course of study.
- Professional Qualification and Membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 year working experience
Kindly send CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as subject of the email.