The Company is involved in the production and sale of shrink packaging products, including printed Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) shrink labels, shrink film, tamper evident bands, tapes, wraps and sleeves in Nigeria
The HR Manager leads and directs the HR team to enable them to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business. The HR Manager proactively advises on best practice HR and where necessary takes a hands-on role in dealing with case work. The HR Manager supports the people management functions that strengthen the business culture.
• Human Resource planning
• Employee recruitment and selection
• Compensation and benefits administration
• Occupational safety and health at work
• Policy development and documentation
• Exit Management and Retirement
• Organisational development
• Employee orientation, training and development
• Performance management
• Expatriate management
• Industrial and Employee relations
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
• Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines. Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations. A Bachelor's Degree with eight years of human resource management experience in a manufacturing company with a culturally diverse work environment.
• Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
• Confident and eloquent speaker with a demonstrated mastery of negotiation, written communication skills including the ability to cultivate great relationships internally and externally.
• Ability to work independently, change direction frequently, and work without supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally.
• Advance use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are a must.