Functional Area: Human Resources
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Limited is a growing company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. With around twenty associates, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Packaging Technology and Thermo Technology.
- Govern employee relations (hiring, transfer, termination etc) and contract conditions of employees
- Administrate employee records and provide administrative services to the employees
- Implement and standardize HR regulation and policies
- Manage HR processes (e.g. performance review, salary review, employee development discussion, etc) according to company policy
- Manage payroll and personnel cost
- Development of the compensation strategy and derivation of the budgets increase in consultation with the Managers for the A-Group
- Responsible for Internal HR Information system
- Manage the Associate Survey every two years
- Points of contact for enquiries about country staffing
- Manage inbound international assignments
- Ensure implementation of "Corporate Benefit Systems" regarding long-term employee benefits like health care and life insurance
- In-country bundling of corporate standard training Responsible for organization and rollout of the agreed Training Portfolio
- Point of contact for employee representatives as organized centrally in the country.