The Human Resources Manager will be responsible in delivering strategic, value added Human Resources practises at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, to act as a business partner to ensure the achievement of Jumeirah Beach Hotel's objectives. You will assist the Human Resources Director in leading the Human Resources function to ensure we are delivering a consistent 5 * service to our colleagues, managers and external contacts.
- Developing and driving Jumeirah Beach Hotel Human Resources Strategy in line with Regional HR direction and monitor its execution to ensure achievement of the objectives
- Maintaining effective communication between Strategic Business Unit HR and Regional HR teams
- Ensuring internal communication is well planned and coordinated so that colleagues receive relevant and timely messages
- Assisting with the annual HR budget process and ensure P&L's are well managed and communicated to the team
- Ensuring the effective implementation of company wide Human Resources policies, procedures and practices in accordance with company objectives and UAE legislative requirements
- Ensuring National Development initiatives are well communicated and fully supported
- Coordinating organisational change initiatives and ensure effective roll out
- Analysing and reviewing HR statistics to identify trends to ensure attention can be directed to key issues and resources adjusted accordingly
- Ensuring Colleague Opinion Servery results are communicated, analysed and action plans are developed and reviewed on a regular basis to improve colleagues' working and living conditions
- Assisting with the talent management process in order to ensure it is effective
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting colleagues maintaining effective business relationships and encourage continuous growth and retention
- Assisting the Human Resources Director in setting of Key Performance Indicator incentive schemes, monitoring the system and ensuring results are well communicated
- Working closely with the L&D and Business Excellence teams to ensure we are aligned in our objectives
- Ensuring the recruitment is timely, effective and professional. That all colleagues offered fit the job profile and have the full potential to succeed in their roles.
- Monitoring the on-boarding process to ensure that our joiners have the required information prior to joining and are welcomed to the team in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Providing leadership, direction and support to the HR colleagues, ensuring constructive feedback is given with guidance on improving and that there is a clear focus on their development.
- Bringing new ideas to the HR team and Jumeirah Beach Hotel team to ensure we are constantly improving our service to our colleagues and therefore our guests.
- Minimum 4 years in a generalist HR role
- Minimum 2 years managing a team in Manager capacity
- A Diploma in Hospitality Management or Human Resources Management is essential
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Streamlined knowledge of HRM systems
- Excellent personal presentation
- High level of written & verbal business English
- Experience in the Middle East is preferred
- Certificate In Personal Development (CIPD) is highly regarded
- Level A & B Psychometric certification would be an advantage