Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
HR managers can perform a variety of tasks in fulfilling their main responsibility, which is leading an organization’s HR programs and policies as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels. Supporting the company’s strategic goals may help drive the HR manager’s design, planning and implementation of these programs and policies
- Implement strategic organizational change to increase productivity and employee satisfaction
- Use data and analysis to solve real-world HR problems
- Demonstrate advanced financial management and budgeting skills
- Structure competitive benefits packages, and measure their success
- Leverage advanced knowledge and skills