- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans organizes and controls all activities of the department.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Effectively liaise with government agencies like LIRS, NSITF, ITF and HMOs.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiencyof department and services performed.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.