- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills.
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to architect and drive change.
- Ability to influence senior management.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must have a LL.B or B. Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field. Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years HR related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.