The provision of sound HR advice, support and guidance to units/sites across the scope of:
- Workplace Improvement initiatives
- Industrial relations
- Employment equity and transformation
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and staffing
- Employee administration (incl. benefit administration and management reporting)
- Site/s size must be minimum 150 employees, with no HR Manager on site OR big site (350+) where there is an HR Manager on site but the HRM is responsible for multiple sites
Responsibilities by Function
Customer Relationships (Internal):
- Effective relationships in place
- Line management acceptance of advice and guidance provided
- Active participation in business / unit forums as HR advisor
- Service Level Agreement agreed and signed off
- Familiarisation with unit teams
- In-depth understanding of HR objectives.
- Customisation of programmes.
- Facilitation of relationships with businesses / units.
- Participation in multiple unit forums.
- Management of customer expectations against functional requirements and roles.
- Time management and prioritization of activities.
- How to approach line manager.