Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a human resources - HR - officer, also known as a personnel officer, you'll be responsible for developing policies and procedures relating to the staff employed by your organisation.
- Helping draw up plans for future personnel needs
- Providing staff training and development
- Operating pay and benefits policies
- Counselling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally
- Oversee employee services such as health and safety as well as sports and social facilities
You'll also be advising management on matters like pay negotiations, disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancy programmes, equal opportunities policy and employment law.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of HND,BSc and any other qualification will be added an advantage.