Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
HND/Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or any other related course of study.