Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The successful candidate will be engaged in human resources activities, including but not limited to: benefit plan administration, worker’s compensation claims, interface with payroll personnel, new hire orientation, record keeping, compliance administration, leave of absence, study leave and employment law compliance.
One to three years of experience and knowledge of human resource administration and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with workforce highly preferred.
· Must have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Must possess outstanding written, oral and interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact with all levels of management, staff, as well as external clients and vendors.
· Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and track an extensive amount of detail.
· Analytical and problem solving skills necessary.
· Must be able to work independently and exercise excellent judgment.
· Must fully understand and comply with confidentiality principles and exercise discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information.
· Must demonstrate a strong commitment to service excellence and teamwork and must possess the highest standards of ethical conduct and professionalism.
· Position requires availability and willingness to work hours as needed to meet critical deadlines.
Monday - Friday with core hours of 8am - 5pm
Full time working 8+ hours daily
Interested applicants should forward CVs to :
email@example.com within 2 weeks of this publication.