Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a human resources - HR - officer, you will be responsible for developing policies and procedures relating to the staff employed by your organisation.
• Helping draw up plans for future personnel needs
• Providing staff training and development
• Operating pay and benefits policies
• Counselling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally
• Oversee employee services such as health and safety as well as sports and social facilities
You will also be advising management on matters like pay negotiations, disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancy programmes, equal opportunities policy and employment law.
Experience: No experience needed because you will be trained.
Mode of Entry/Application: Minimum of HND/B.sc in a reputable university with a good grade in human resource management or any Management courses and psychology course.
Candidates should send their CV to the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as a subject of the mail.