- Human Resources (HR) Officer will be responsible for proficiently managing and administering services in all of the major HR functional areas (employment, salary administration, employee relations, benefits and job descriptions).
- University degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in HR administration and recruitment and hiring.
- Possess strong working knowledge of and experience in local labor and employment laws and legal resources in Nigeria.
- Experience with USAID projects preferred
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CV's with current contact information to: NigeriaEmployment@rti.org Submissions should include the position title in the subject heading.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- All positions are contingent upon award and funding