Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated non-Governmental organisation, which uses modem management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSION is a partner of the Marie Stopes International Global Partnership which operates in over 40 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your
- Results orientations
- Commitment to personal development.
To further MSION’s mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
- Compile and keep personnel records and recording data for each employee
- Search employee files and furnish information to authorized persons; answer questions regarding benefits, employee health insurance, etc
- Process, ‘verify and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and leaves of absence
- Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers and other references to determine applicants’ employment acceptability
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc degree in any of the Arts and Social Sciences
- At least 2 years’ experience in a related position in an NGO
- Computer literacy - ability to use Ms Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, etc
- Listening skills - ability to give attention to what other people are saying, use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses
- Integrity- being honest and ethical
- Attention to detail - being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Initiative - willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges