The successful candidate will be responsible for payroll administration, Performance monitoring and evaluations, staff welfare.
- Providing support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff
- Ensuring that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Providing assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Identifying training and development opportunities
- Organizing staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Providing staff orientations
- Monitoring daily attendance
- Providing advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
- Preparing notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions
- Conducting reference checks on possible candidates
- A good first degree in any relevant course.
- A minimum of 1-5 years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong analytic abilities and coordination skills
- Innovative in finding creative new solutions to complex problems
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Good computer proficiency