- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- The project will be rounding up by September 2016.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Administer FHI Nigeria's rewards and benefit systems.
- This includes salaries and bonuses plus employee benefits, such as pensions, life assurance, and medical insurance packages.
- Manage the payroll system for the HR unit, including liaising with Finance unit to ensure timely and accurate remittance.
- Ensure service users are provided with accurate information at all times.
- Prepare personnel action records (PARS) for Finance action informing of any payroll additions and/or changes.
- These personnel actions include new hire, secondments, transfers, leavers and other amendments to salaries and employee data in compliance with policy and payroll requirements.
- Make out offer letters for vetting.
- Send out offer letters to candidates' mail boxes/ surface addresses.
- Assist in the filing of documents appropriately into personnel files and subject files daily.
- Support the recruitment process with tasks such as preparing shortlists, scheduling of interviews and conducting reference checks.
- Coordinate new hire orientation and ensure all relevant documents are included on orientation package.
- Follow-up on timesheet and leave matters.
- Collect and collate required data/documentation for the health insurance scheme and group life insurance scheme.
- Follow-up on approvals for all HR documents such as signing of PARS, purchase requests etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned