Provides information and insights to the Group Head - Human Resources for the preparation of the HR Strategy, manages the dissemination and implementation of Human Capital policies across the business, puts measures in place to encourage and monitor compliance, implements approved talent and development management strategies and plans Talent Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management, Learning & Development et al
- 3 - 5 years HR Generalist experience in a structured organisation.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Humanities/Social Sciences/Engineering
- Professional certification in Human resources from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK
Must have competencies include:
- Learning Agility
- Organisational skills
- Talent Recruitment and Selection
- Employee relations
- Learning and Development Management,
- Performance Management etc.