Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
• Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
• Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills.
Minimum of OND. HND or BSc in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: #200,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.