Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
2) Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
3) Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
4) Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
5) Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
6) Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes
7) Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
8) Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
At OND in Human Resources or Business Administration, or a related field required.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or a related field is an added advantage
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested Applicant should forward their CV to the HR via email iconconcept(at)gmail(dot)com or forward your detail to number below
This advert is for Lagos residency only.