Using key HR software to more effectively manage, score and onboard candidates.
• Communicating and executing key administrative tasks including processing new hires, office transitions, and more.
• Doing an employment brand audit, including learning how to evaluate our employment brand, and how to use this tool to inform candidate search and marketing tasks.
• All aspects of the recruitment process, from job posting to reference checks
• Attending career fairs, and maximizing these events to generate leads for new candidates who are ideal for us.
Our ideal qualifications in an HR intern are:
• A degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
• Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills
• Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations