To provide a dedicated recruitment service to assigned departments within the Emirates Group, ensuring attraction, selection and recruitment of the highest quality workforce who are capable and competent to perform and project the Emirates Group vision. This is achieved through the formulation and implementation of recruitment strategy and methodology to achieve a consistent quality outcome whilst protecting the integrity of the Emirates Group recruitment process.
- Promote the Emirates / dnata image as the 'employer of choice' to the local and global workforce by the efficient use of media and other promotional tools. This includes the production of targeted newspaper or web based adverts and the promotion of the role and benefits (e.g. travel, work culture, Dubai location etc.) of working with the EK Group.
- Understand the operational objectives and manpower needs of the assigned departments and translate this into cost effective candidate attraction initiatives and a planned strategy to meet the departmental requirements. At all times ensuring quality service standards and quality of sourced candidates and that cost-effective strategies are utilised.
- Provide statistical / analytical information to management (Rec/HR/Line) on matters such as, status reports, non-standard selections and exceptions, offers declined and salary comparisons, highlighting problems and recommend solutions / alternatives to on-going issues.
- Produce Internal Vacancy Notices (IVN) and source external candidates by utilising available databases and media (print and web-based advertisements) whilst liaising with National Recruitment over potential UAE National candidates who may be suitable. Utilise technology and experience to shortlist candidates in accordance with job requirements.
- Proactively communicate (within specified time frames) with internal and external candidates in order to maintain a professional image and a quality candidate experience.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Human Resources or a related discipline (where the understanding and assessment of people is a core requirement of the qualification).
- 5+ years experience in an HR role, preferably within the aviation industry or a large corporate / multinational / professional services organization.
- Qualified and experienced in competency-based focused interviewing techniques and as an Assessment Centre Facilitator / Observer.
- Thorough knowledge of recruitment methodologies and assessment tools ('subject matter expert') and the ability to apply this knowledge and associated techniques.
- This includes a knowledge of database integration / internet technology and familiarity with e-Recruitment solutions.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline.