- Providing Applications Engineering support on A/C
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all active projects within the region
- Lead and Develop Distributors, Large OEM’s and End Users relationships at a technical level on the A/C market in collaboration with the sales organization
- To write specifications and technical documentation for supporting and developing customer applications.
- Develop and offer Emerson technology solutions and supporting value stories.
- Providing Field Service support, commissioning and technical troubleshooting to customers
- Developing, testing and support of various applications using Retail Solutions product line as well as using technical sales to establishing new business opportunities.
- Track competitor activities at OEMs and in the marketplace and communicate.
- Providing technical support and maintaining relationships to designated Area Sales managers and Distributors
- Applying costing and process design strategies in order to position the company in the early stages of project development to increase the probability of success
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on quality, technical features and support.
- Other duties as required by Application Engineer
The Solutions Application Engineer will be responsible for supporting the development of the sales on the A/C market in the area. Their responsibility will be to support the Technical Manager and the distribution organization in delivering electronic product to A/C customers in all the areas. They will collaborate with the Sales organization internal and external for promoting A/C range of products, making training, seminar and all activities needed to promote and to improve the technical knowledge in the market on the A/C range of products. In this role they need to develop relationship between Emerson and A/C customers and to be the link between the customer’s request and the developing team in Emerson organization. They need to understand the requests of the customer and to suggest the right product (s) for the specific application and to be able to understand specific customer requests, to write technical specifications and to follow up the development in Emerson to assure the complete satisfaction of the customer. Application engineer has to providing technical documentation in local language, commissioning, field support visiting installations and sites, to achieve the customer’s desired result.
Success of the Application Engineer will be measured in sales growth and expansion of the Emerson Electronic participation and presence in the Area.
- Develop relationships with existing customers (Distributors and Oem’s) to gain better understanding of the opportunity in the A/C market.
- Develop actual NBO and look for new business opportunity in A/C business.
- To leverage Climate presence in the market for developing new opportunities in the A/C market.
- To organize training and market activities to gain more confidence on the A/C electronic offer of Emerson
- To work together with Climate organization for offering a complete solution when necessary in the A/C market.
- To communicate specific urgent technical needs of the market to development team to gain market shares faster.
Five years experience working in the HVAC/Controls industry having an excellent communications abilities and Technical skills. Competence on HVAC applications and machine, proven track record for delivering technical support and solutions for Chiller, Heat Pump and other HVAC equipments. Competence in being a team player and must be result orientated. Bachelor or master’s degree in Mechanical or Electronic or related field. Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database, Internet software, E-mail, Windows 98, 2000, XP. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills