- Do preventive and curative maintenance on HVAC equipment.
- Be able to diagnostic on troubleshooting.
- Be able to read and use drawings (single line and schematic diagrams), vendor documents, name plate.
- Be knowledgeable of electrical symbols.
- Have a basic knowledge of working principle of a PLC.
- Maintenance: Understand preventive, corrective predictive maintenance and maintenance plan concepts.
- Have a basic knowledge of the CMMS (be able to issue a notification, read, interpret and complete work orders…).
- Be able on a given and simple preventive work order to prepare tools, identify spare parts and adapted procedure or work instruction.
- Be aware of permit to work and electrical isolations requirements. Be aware of gas test requirement.
- Be aware of area classification, marking for hazardous area ATEX rules and Ex explosion proof materials.