- Ensure safe maintenance execution of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, compliant with HSE rules, legislative regulations and international std.
- Set and promote Leadership in Safety attitudes
- Bring leadership and supervision and provide support to team members in terms of technical and individual performance capability
- Be responsible for supporting the close out of any gaps in the competency standards for all team members
- Ensure that the services are carried out in strict compliance with Company and Client current HSE rules
- Plan Preventive and Corrective Maintenance operations (routine and short-term)
- Coordinate all Contractor personnel for the smooth execution of the services
- Report and/or advise the FMS, and/or the Maintenance Site Repr. on Daily bases
- Anticipate, plan and request the logistical means necessary for smooth maintenance operations, taking into account the various constraints when planning and carrying out operations
- Take part of site coordination meetings
- Ensure the Preparation of Maintenance reports for submission to Company
- Ensure the movement of spare parts according to the requirements of Maintenance operations
- Check and validate all technical reports in CMMS and ensure work history is comprehensively recorded in line with CMMS data quality requirements
- Inform the FMS, and/or the Maintenance Site Repr., by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, on difficulties encountered
- Ensure the Contractor Personnel complete and record all handovers (daily, weekly and rotation)
- Technical Support/Methods
- Ensure the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures employed by own crews and, if necessary, suggests improvements
- Ensure coordination between maintenance Operations and Preparation teams
- Keep an up-to-date list of works that cannot be performed except during inspections of machines or shutdowns
- Keep files of requests for studies of modifications and improvements
- Suggest corrective measures to FMS, and/or the Maintenance Site Repr. if a Maintenance backlog could become unmanageable
- Maintain a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plant, with close relationship with other sections, in order to prevent non-productive or non-efficient operations
Be responsible for own teams on site, specifically:
- Organize the rotation schedules of own teams
- Identify the training needs of his teams and make training requests as appropriate
- Propose all necessary adjustments related to the Nationalization plan
- Propose appraisal and Competence assessment for own staff
- Set expectations, coach and mentor technicians with regards to acceptable attitudes and behaviors
- Demonstrate commitment to safety through language, behavior and actions
- Ensure the correct behavior of his teams in accordance with the general safety regulations of the subsidiary and, if needed, take the necessary corrective measures
- Ensure all necessary controls to mitigate risks and/or eliminate hazards
- Performance monitoring via regular observation of working practices, assessing compliance with safe systems of work and work instructions
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent.
- 10 to15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations.
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3.