- As the Production Accountant, you will ensure the production is maximized and costs are minimized, in line with good oilfield practices. As well as providing data field analysis, in order to adopt plans which will overcome production difficulties.
- You will equally account for the hydrocarbon produced and reconcile data with third parties, all whilst tracking and controlling production to ensure targets are met.
Other duties involve:
- Through active participation, recommend actions and manage well data to ensure the optimum use of resources.
- Ensure high quality data is entered into ProdEval. Manage the database and produce monthly reports of producing wells.
- Manage and maintain the company's records of well diagrams with the Production department, and ensure updated changes are captured in a timely manner.
- Ensure that timely reconciliation takes place. This requires close cooperation with SPDC and DPR.
- Set up and maintain the Short Term Production forecast for the company.
- Maintain and coordinate the 90-day integrated operations plan that captures the field activities of the technical departments.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of all management and government reports issued by the department.