Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise strategic, industry, functional, technical in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. With Accenture Strategy you can put your theories and vision into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients’ industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome. Join the Accenture Finance & Enterprise Performance team and you will play a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help CFO clients improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization.
Our Finance and Enterprise Performance professionals design, develop and deploy performance management solutions that improve efficiency and financial transparency and enable performance measurement. We are looking for valuable candidates to join this team, focusing on the Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Close Management technology. The HFM Consolidation Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify, assess, describe and propose concrete solutions to complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Provide technical "know-how" on HFM, Close Management, EPMA, Financial Reporting and Smart View tools, including but not limited to: creation of new applications, metadata management and loading, webforms and reports creation, business rules (VBA) coding and performance optimization.
- Propose testing approach and assist users during applications acceptance tests.
- Support users during and after deployment of applications (functional and techno-functional support).
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters under scope of responsibilities.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
. 7+ years of exposure to financial consolidations topics: accounting and consolidation norms (US GAAP, IFRS), Data conversion, Management KPI review, production and analysis.· Minimum 5 years of experience in customizing HFM Data input forms, VB scripts or Calculation Manager (Write, TroubleShoot, and Modify), system security (Classes, Groups, Roles, etc.), Smartview and Financial reporting reports · Progressing experience in developing Close Management applications. · Global understanding of the Hyperion suite modules and its position within global IT systems. · Proven experience in business analysis and users' facing role. · Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment. · Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. · Desire to work in an information systems environment. · Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. · Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred Skills: · Implementation experience with Essbase and OBIEE · Global consulting experience