Our client is a fast growing offshore servicing company with focus to be a leading engineering, procurement and construction management company for offshore operations.
- To assist with the configuration, installation and maintenance of network systems including Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
- To assist with the selection, acquisition, configuration, installation and maintenance of servers and storage systems.
- To assist in the development of standards and procedures to obtain optimum, reliable performance of installed systems.
- To manage backup and archiving systems.
- To create a high level of user satisfaction through accurate timely follow ups, strong technical skills, good customer communication and relationship building.
- To evaluate the performance and utilization of computer systems and make appropriate recommendations to management concerning effectiveness, efficiency and quality assurance.
- To maintain inventory of PC hardware and software.
- To support the installation of hardware and software and moving or relocating desktops where necessary.