Services to be performed by the Contractor shall include the following, but without limitation;
• Production facilities modification.
• Support the Integrated Control and Safety System upgrade project from Basic engineering phase
• Gather Data to validate pre-project engineering
• Develop SOW, supervision, control and coordination of the Basic Engineering of the ICSS
• Develop SOW & CFT package for the EPCI phase of the project.
• Supervise the EPCI CONTRACTOR during the EPIC stage of the project.
• Design and specification of an integrated control and safety systems, this include; Control systems, Shutdown systems, Fire & Gas system, control and technical room layouts, networking systems, I/O Marshalling and Terminal Cabinets, power supplies, interposing relays etc.
• Develop and monitor the technical document register for project deliverables
• Review and approve instrumentation and control deliverables prepared by EPIC CONTRACTOR.
• Prepare requisitions and datasheet for instrumentation and control material procurement.
• Respond to Technical queries during design and engineering phase
• Participate in Technical qualification and evaluation of EPCI contractor and ICSS suppliers.
• Participate in project technical reviews
• Supervise EPCI activities for the ICSS upgrade
• Integrate systems and packages hardware and software
• Manage Project interface
• Participate in FAT, iFAT, SIT and SAT for ICSS
• Site supervision during installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
• Ensure project is performed in line with project scope of requirements, the company referential and applicable industry standards and codes.
• Ensure effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with company specifications and safety procedures.
• Ensure project objective are realized on time, at the right quality and within budget.