One of our clients, an international oil and gas operator, is currently seeking an ICSS Supervisor . This is a rotational position offered on a 6 months renewable contract basis
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following
- Operation and general Maintenance of project ICSS and Metering infrastructure (consisting of the Yokogawa PCS, Invensys SIS, all PLC’s and all Metering Systems).
- Perform interventions and installations on a wide range of ICSS/Metering equipment as required and ensuring that the project ICSS/Metering systems are available and reliable.
- Render assistance to Production when requested
- Ensures the continued availability of the ICSS.
- Ensures the performance of his duties with high HSE awareness
- Contribute to maintaining technical expertise in the speciality of Process Control, Process Safety and Metering Systems
- Be fully responsible for the supervision, control and co-ordination of the Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS) aspects of the maintenance activities to be carried out on site.
- Ensure maintenance is performed in line with the company procedures & general specifications, and international codes & standards (including company Permit to Work, PTW system).
- Coordinate with Onshore ICSS Technical Administrator (TADM) to plan maintenance activities to be carried out offshore.
- Prepare, implement and close out Site Modification Requests when required.
- Be the focal point for the preparation of company documentation associated with the ICSS.
- Responsible for the update of the ICSS Maintenance Handbook.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental issues are taken into consideration during maintenance activities.
- Ensure that mobilized vendors carry out their work to the required level of quality and participate in company quality audits.
- Monitor and regularly report vendor progress & resources to ensure that deliverables are issued in a timely manner and work is completed within time and budget.
- Interface with other parts of the offshore team regarding ICSS matters including: HSE, Production, Subsea, Inspection and Marine and participate in coordination meetings.
- Assist TADM by taking a lead role in offshore clarifications.
- Supervise the PLC and Metering Technicians.
Terms & Conditions ICSS Supervisor
- Work Location is offshore,Nigeria.
- Its rotational. For Expatriates,its a 4weeks on 4weeks off rotation and for Nigerians its a 2weeks on rotation and two weeks off rotation.