The preferred candidate must be able to:
- Make effective use of staff expertise and assist the Head Teacher in the performance management and development of staff. Act as the school's ICT Coordinator across the school with other colleagues
- Develop creative approaches to the teaching of ICT including making cross-curricular links
- Further develop ICT communications
- Evaluate and develop systems for assessment, recording and reporting pupils attainment and progress within ICT
- Demonstrate effective teaching, classroom organization and display, and high standards of achievement and behaviour
- Plan, delegate and evaluate work carried out by teams and individuals, and ensure a consistent approach across the school
- Promote a creative and collaborative working environment.