The general purpose of this role is to develop and implement standardisation of Seadrill maintenance systems and promote a High-Quality culture within Seadrill and all its practices.
Seadrill’s expanding range of assets and abilities is apparent by its rapidly increasing portfolio and the company is looking to deliver its progressive vision more intensely than ever before. With such high demand in output for the company, the job holder plays a crucial part in working with all areas of Seadrill to promote and implement Seadrill Asset Management System (SAMS) as primary priorities for the company. The primary objective of this function is to provide maintenance and asset data controls.
This is office based job with responsibility to work autonomously, and as a team member, to liaise with the individual team members and execute excellent standards at all times and on the follow core areas:
· Support global maintenance activities in close cooperation with divisional focal points with regard to obtaining and coordinating maintenance and asset data.
· Assist with KPI metrics to determine the effectiveness of the asset integrity programs, directives and procedures set out by the company.
· Upload asset and maintenance data to Seadrill SAMS application
· Re-organize and restructure maintenance data to better suit ‘end users’ needs
· Project coordination of application modifications and upgrades
· Generation of maintenance KPI reports for management review
The key responsibilities for the Maintenance Data Coordinator are:
· Act as focal for divisional support – for asset and maintenance data control & coordination
· Coordinate maintenance data establishment activities in connection with new units being built
· Ensure uniform maintenance KPI philosophy is maintained throughout global regions
· Monitor divisional maintenance KPI performance
· Review monthly fleet and region maintenance KPI reporting
¨ Formal education equivalent to college diploma
¨ Long term industry experience – min 3 years
¨ Demonstrated experience from drilling contractor environment and/or international drilling equipment manufacturer (OEM)
¨ Minimum two years in positions linked to the maintenance of drilling installations and equipment
¨ Previous experience with report generating from basic data source
¨ Understanding of KPI measurement and reporting
¨ Excellent Skill in written and oral communication
¨ Excellent planning and organizational skills with high attention to details
¨ Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications: MS Office & Oracle
¨ Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships within the team and with other employees/line manager
¨ Skill in managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines
¨ Must possess a systematic and analytical work style
¨ High, and proven, level of report writing.
¨ Knowledge of IFS (advantage) or similar computer based asset management system.
¨ Knowledge of eDocs (advantage)
¨ Knowledge of Synergi applications (advantage)