Primary focus of Imaging Analyst will be on supporting the Cardiology PACS system. They support the opening of a state-of-the-art Healthcare facility in the Middle East. They will leverage their experience working in a Hospital Imaging Department to deliver IT support within the Imaging Services Management team.
Implementation and Support:
Assist in implementation of the IT applications in preparation for go live.
Build knowledge of the Imaging Services Management applications to become comfortable identifying and addressing issues as they arise
Provide ongoing application support – including problem management, issue management, and delivery of application releases
Engage with vendors and team members to ensure our caregivers are able to provide a high quality service to our patients
Radiology RIS / PACS / IDC (Agfa)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Healthcare professional with a min. of 3 years experience in a Hospital Imaging department.
- Prior experience with Radiology RIS / PACS / IDC (Agfa)
- Prior experience with Siemens Syngo Via post processing tool.
- Desire to live and work in the Middle East.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Build expert knowledge in our industry and conveys knowledge to others.
- Evoke creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition.
- Help to determine new, creative ways to employ teams on projects and distribute responsibilities.
- Anticipate clients' needs and proposes alternative business solutions.