- This role is responsible for implementing Asseco's enterprise technology solutions at large organisations within the region. Involvement is from solution design, architecture, and implementation, solution testing and go-live phases.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Solution Implementation: Implements project from initiation to delivery, attends milestone reviews, manages/mitigates escalations that impact/alter the vision of the architecture.
- Software Development: May be required to undertake customization of software solutions to fit the clients' specific needs and/or the specificities of the Nigerian regulatory framework as well as development of software improvements and/or additional functionalities.
- Project Management: Ensures projects milestones and timelines are met and the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Training: Responsible for training customers' users, both super-users and administrators (train the trainer) and lighter system users.
- Support: Responsible for ensuring first line after-sales support, software upgrades and post implementation customer satisfaction.