Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The job role involves driving, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical topics, commercial commitments and solutions for a designated part of the rollout area. It also involves planning call-off and monitoring of the service and material requirements needed to secure an efficient implementation.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Assurance of Implementation work
- Investigate and resolve implementation problems
- Identify and drive improvements
- Detailed time plans and scope
- Act on environmental, health, and safety issues
- Act and manage on change orders and deviations
- Good Knowledge In Microsoft Office Suite Of Programs
- Operational & Result Oriented
- Ability To Drive Changes
- Cost Awareness
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience as Radio Implementation Manager eg Site Engineer, Installer, Civil Works construction, Civil Work design, Turn-key rollout incl. Site Acquisition etc.
- BEng/BSC/HND or its equivalent degrees in any of the Engineering or related Fields
- Must have oral and written communication skills
- Reporting using Site Handler/Excel/Power Point is a must
- Experience managing multiple subcontractors