- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Booking and monitoring shipments
- Handling of import orders, custom clearances and documentation (LCL, FCL etc.)
- Carrier negotiating
- Shipment Planning
- 2 - 3 years relevant industry working experience in Air AND Ocean Freight
- Proven experience in managing end to end processes within the forwarding industry
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language, verbal and written.
- Knowledge and experience with customs procedures and formalities (issuing customs documents)
- Established track record of dealing with customers and being client focused.
- Excellent commercial awareness and insight with strong sales abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems in a pressurized environment
- No 9 to 5 mentality with an eagerness to excel in a multi-national environment.
- Candidates must be based in the UK with eligibility to be employed in the UK