Job Vacancy at Widows And Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- NGO/Community Services & Dev
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
Locations: Akwa Ibom and Rivers
Qualifications and skills
- A minimum of a university degree or an HND in a relevant courses is mandatory
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in community development work
- Experience in orphans and vulnerable children programs is desirable
- Experience in managing and supervising staff (Accountant, Improvement officer & M&E officer) - it is important that the Improvement Manager be mature, experienced and knows how to coordinate staff, delegate duties and provide leadership in the absence of the Executive Director.
- Extremely strong computer skills (Excellent use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word)
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong report writing skills ( The Improvement Manager will be responsible for writing the first draft of all monthly, quarterly and training reports to WEWE LOPIN, so it is absolutely imperative to for the program manager to have strong writing skills and computer skills, a novice in computer use of Microsoft word and Power Point is highly discouraged).
- Fluency in both written and oral English required.
- Ability to speak the local language of the region is desirable.
- A post graduate degree will be an added advantage.