- The successful applicant will be based within the UKEAS office in Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
- As a member of the international student recruitment team, the role holder Will be required to assist with planning, implementing and coordinating recruitment and conversion activities in order to achieve international recruitment targets for Nigeria.
- Regular and frequent travel across Nigeria and potentially, other countries in the region of West Africa, is a requirement of the role.
- They will provide extensive communication with Northumbria University to ensure applicants are kept updated about their application and are processed as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Promoting the Northumbria University brand in Nigeria.
- Responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students via email, telephone, skype etc.
- Ongoing counselling and follow up with students.
- Converting enquiries into applications and subsequently registered students.
- Maintaining the student database for follow up activity with students.
- Preparing and sending applications on behalf of students.
- Conducting follow up with the University to ensure timely updates and offers for students.
- Visa checking - confirming alt documents are correct prior to submissions.
- Assisting in the planning and organisation of office visits by Northumbria University staff.
- Representing Northumbria University at UKEAS fairs and British Council exhibitions exhibitions.
- A Graduate Degree with a minimum second class lower division,
- Must be able to work in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of current trends in social media.
- Target driven with a passion for education.
- Must have 3 years post NYSC experience.